The first batch of β-SiC new materials in mass industrial production and applications in many industries and fields. Relying on platform resources such as Xi'an University of Science and Technology, Shaanxi Silicon-Carbon-Magnesium Micro- and Nano-Material Engineering Center, our company has capable personnel, sophisticated equipment, and first-class technology. We sincerely face customer needs, provide products and services that exceed customer expectations and create unprecedented value. The products are highly recognized by the market in many fields such as abrasives, high-tech ceramics, semiconductors, composite materials, coatings, etc., especially β-SiC super essential oil stone has an irreplaceable role in the ultra-precision processing of various bearings.
The company's β-SiC super essential oil stone product types and main processing objects:
(1) Boer-AS-0011 Whetstone--roller and needle for machining bearings;
(2) Boer-AS-0E1--Super finishing of bearing inner channel;
(3) Boer-AS-0E5--Super finishing of bearing outer channel.
性能 β-SiC super essential oil stone product performance advantages are as follows:
(1) High sharpness and high processing efficiency per unit time.
(2) Strong abrasion resistance, 5-7 times of ordinary whetstone, longer service life.
(3) The surface finish of the workpiece is good. At present, the roughness of processed military products can reach below 0.02 μm.
(4) The processed bearing ring has a good R-arc shape; it not only guarantees the curvature and accuracy of the bearing groove, improves the waviness, meets the requirements for the smoothness of C, D, G bearings, but also doubles the productivity.
(5) During grinding, the abrasive grains quickly form facets or concave surfaces. In addition, the grain surface has inherent smoothness and no stickiness, which not only maintains the sharp edge of the oil stone, but also makes the workpiece easily obtain high Finish without any scratches.
(6) When processing silent bearings, the decibel value of the processed bearings is much lower than ordinary oil stones.
(7) The processed texture is better than ordinary whetstone, and the "broken wire" that often occurs in ordinary whetstone does not appear in the production process. When cutting metal, it can maintain "three consistent": the same cutting amount, the same width and width of the cutting pattern, and the same spacing of the cutting pattern.
The following is a mirror image comparison between the inner channel of β-SiC whetstone grinding bearing and ordinary whetstone material: